Goals for 2017

2016 was a giant mess.
Good things happened, yes. I graduated, I got a job, I met many new sweet acquaintances, etc. But I am glad to see that year n my rear window.

2017 will be a year of uncertainty. I will do my best be a good person and help others, and importantly help myself. I will push myself more, and also learn to take better care of myself while doing so.

So, here are my 2017 goals.

Blogging-

Blog at least once a week.

Document my outfits and outings more.

Do more tutorials.

Consider sponsorships.

Vlog more.


Sewing-

Create at least one garment or one hat a month.

Tackle my mending pile.

Teach someone the basics of sewing.


Life-

Exercise more.

Strengthen my self-imposed dress buying ban.

Use my super cute planner.

Have at least one big vintage get-together.



Alright. Simple. 12 hopefully easy goals I can keep to!




What are your goals for the new year?

Labels: