To sew in 2015

So last year, I pulled a list a bit after the new year of random things I needed to sew. I of course didn't even make a dent on that list. But for this year, I'll work from that list, and add more. I had considered attributing these to months to help me keep a better schedule, but I know that I won't stick to it.

I'd really like to make at least one full garment from each of my as of today stash of vintage patterns, so I'll impose something of a vintage pledge for 2015.

Blouse from Simplicity 7886
Suit from Butterick 4184
Suit from DuBarry 5411
Set from McCalls 6413
Set from Simplicity 4292
Dress from Simplicity 2817
Shirt from Simplicity 4935


TinyAngryCrafts- vintage sewing patterns for 2015



Yes, that is a lot, I didn't include two patterns I've made complete garments from. But I'm sure I'll have a nice closet of things I'd like to wear.

As for not vintage patterns, and just general things I'd like to make I have the following:

Wearing History Smooth Sailing Togs
A couple more Va-Voom Vintage bullet bras
Capes
PANTS
Circle skirts
Wiggle Dress
Hat
Bag

Now for my UFO pile:
Black Simplicity reissue dress
Pencil skirt
Blouse


Thankfully I've decided to start something of a fabric stash for myself, so I can work from that for the new things.

What are you all working on for this year?

Labels: , , , , , ,