Rummage Sale Finds

On March 9th, I attended the annual Thursday Club Rummage sale. I usually go to this with my dad, but he was convinced I wouldn't wake early the first day, and was busy the second day. So I took up upon myself to go by myself, and I think I did a pretty damn good job with my finds.


Rummage Sale finds

I made a small list of things I wanted, and with the exception of patterns, and hats, I got all I was looking for.


Rummage Sale finds

I really like the handkerchiefs, two of which are silk.

Rummage Sale finds

The necklace is the hardest thing to photograph, but I captured the one important aspect of it. And I grabbed the last buttons at a table. The white ones will go on my Sew for Victory blouse!

Rummage Sale finds

That purse stayed there till I was about to leave, and I spent about an hour in the building, so clearly it was meant for me to have it. The gloves appeared the second time I went round the accessories table, and they fit perfectly. They're Van Raalte, and if I had to guess by the tag, maybe from the mid 1950's?

Have any of you made any happy finds at rummage sales and the like?

No comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!