Swatches and plans

Happy 2nd day of the New Year everyone!! I hope all of you had a lovely 1st!

Today I swatched a stitch that was just yelling to come from my needles.

Swatch

I think the cables and eyelets look quite lovely together. I'm doing some figuring for what I want this to eventually become.

Swatch Close up

And a bit of a close up. I should probably block this, and pin it on my idea board.

I've been scribbling out how I'm going to go about my Knitting and Crochet lessons I announced on the last post.

Lesson Plan

I think I covered the basics, and I'll maybe add a few more and I think about it.


And I got to thinking about making mini monthly goals to set for myself.

  • Learn one new technique.
  • Draw more.
  • Take more photographs.
  • Make more shop inventory.
  • Sell at least 3 items.
Do any of you have any plans you set for yourself, either monthly or for the entire year?

Take care, and happy crafting.


No comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!