Things have been a bit quiet

And I apologize for that. Well, life got in the way, and I think it's a bit weird to apologize for the unexpected things life tends to throw at us.
Things have been a bit interesting here at Tiny Angry HQ, and I'm not sure when I'll get back to a regular blogging schedule. (and I was doing so good with the shoddy one I had)
Even my crafting schedule is a bit buggy, and things I intended to have out this month have been pushed back.

But I don't want my little spot on the net to be super quiet for extreme periods of time, so, I'd like to know if anyone would be interested in some guest blogging spots? I have no set theme for it, I'd like to see what you'd come up with. I know you bloggers are a talented bunch, and it'd be nice to see it on my blog.

So, if you're interested, drop me an email!

Here's to hoping stuff goes smoothly over here.

Take care, and happy crafting!

Labels: