Tidy mind, tidy stitches.

How do you keep your yarn wrangling organised? It seems like an easy to answer question at first, but in fact organisation exists on many levels. Maybe you are truly not organised at all, in which case I am personally daring you to try and photograph your stash in whatever locations you can find the individual skeins. However, if you are organised, blog about an aspect of that organisation process, whether that be a particularly neat and tidy knitting bag, a decorative display of your crochet hooks, your organised stash or your project and stash pages on Ravelry.

Well, I have a small room. So my stash lives in a plastic crate (I think it was used to hold peas), separated in various plastic bags. Yeah, as easy at that xD.

If there is something that is in use, I'll use my handy dandy Tardis knitting bag to hold it in. If the WIP is too large for that bag, I'll use another recyclable bag. If it's something super small and portable, I'll shove it in my purse and go.

I need to probably start using the stash pages on Rav. I started, then just gave up. So that can be a new plan to keep me organized a bit more.


(Oh in case anyone is wondering why there are no photos accompanying my posts. I...well. I've misplaced my camera's battery charger. And I haven't really been bothered to look for it. Thank goodness for the upcoming weekend! )

Take Care, and Happy Crafting.

Labels: ,