Busy Busy

Hey everyone! Sorry I sorta disappeared again >_> My birthday was ok, I'm still working on things for ComicCon (ugh it starts this wednesdayyyyy), and still doing crafty things.

I'm still working on the Elephante for my sister.

And still working on the Sackboy, but that one is being a bit difficult =< But I'm sure I'll have down time during SDCC to figure him out.

I've been doing alot of listening to Radio Dismuke it has music from the 1920's and 30's It makes working on my Tiana (from Princess and the Frog) costume more fun =3

A few days ago, I went to the thrift store to get a jacket, and my grandma and mum showed me some yarn and crochet needles .... needless to say, I jumped on the purchase. I think it was probably 10 in total (not sure, grandma bought it for me as a birthday present)


Well, laundry is done! Let me tend to that. I hope you all are having a great week.