Tiny Apologies

Hello All.

Here we are in the second week of February, and if you haven't noticed, things have been quiet here. Life decided to do it's usual 'I'm going to screw all these nice things you planned up' thing. A lot has happened, and has left me extremely overwhelmed, but my family and close friends are cheering me on. (especially my mom, who reads my blog. Thanks mom.)

I have to re-research, and re-write my Vintage Black History Month series as the flash drive I had the info on become corrupted, then got lost. So, worry not you'll get the series, just not encompassing the entire month of February, it'll spill into March.

I don't mind it spilling over into March, personally. February is such a short month, and there are so many things you can learn throughout the year.

So, to tide you over until I just do cute mini blurbs instead of the huge sweeping mini essays I wrote, have me as a wannabe flapper.


Labels: ,