Vintage Pajama Party is Over!

Thank you all so very much for participating in the Vintage Pajama Party! It was the very first sew along I've hosted, and I feel so grateful for you all.

(source)



It was awesome watching you all create some gorgeous vintage jammies to be nice and cozy in. And for some of you, this was a great stepping stone to get out of your comfort zone, and working with vintage patterns. For myself it was a HUGE accomplishment to do something I've wanted to for the past two years, having other people who were gung-ho made it all the worth while.

Sadly, I didn't even participate in my own sew along. I've mentioned before I'm a student, and my education comes first. I probably should have done this sometime next year so I wouldn't be wedged between midterms and finals, but I'll make my pajamas during my winter break. I'll also be making a couple of costumes which I'll show off after I wear them.

The next post will have all the giveaway details, and to be eligible, you must post your finished pajamas to the flickr group!

Labels: ,