My Makeup

Earlier this month, Kailey asked her followers on twitter what makeup they used and I of course answered. I told her I'd eventually blog about it, and here I am being good on my word. I've only recently started wearing makeup on a regular basis. I would only buy makeup for cosplay, and be upset it would just sit there until my next convention. So I slowly began to cultivate a mini collection, and I'm always looking for new things. I have a bad problem with dry lips and hands in the colder months, so this rose salve is a huge life saver for me. And the Haute and Naughty mascara is probably the best thing to happen to me. I think I need more lipstick. More shades of red would be awesome. I have my go to MAC Ruby Woo, and L'Oreal British Red. I'd LOVE to own some lipstick from Besame Cosmetics. My trusty MAC Studio Fix is looming in the corner, and has been well loved. And a final parting shot. What makeup products do you use? Are there any makeup products you're wanting? Send me a link, I'd love to see them. PS- WOW, I do not like the new formatting for flickrs photos. I shall change it when I can.

Labels: