Sock progress

Sooo, I started these socks on Monday evening, here it is, Thursday evening, and I'm about to start work on the heel!

(apologies for the cell-phone photos, I seem to have misplaced my camera's battery charger)
The pattern I'm using is A Nice Ribbed Sock from Knitting To Stay Sane. It seems pretty straightforward, but I'm sure I'll be scrambling to the internet for a visual translation.

I got a lot of my knitting done while on the trolley for school, and waiting around for classes to start. Some people would curiously ask what I was making, and they'd be surprised when I'd say socks! I even had a few knitters and crocheters compliment my 'bravery' for knitting in public.

Have any of you done any crafty things outside of your home? How'd people react to it?

No comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!