Love it or hate it, Valentine's day is fast upon us. If you'd like to make something for that day, or something to add some cute to your room, look no further than this felt heart garland.
The items you'll need are:
Heart template (really simple to draw up)
Stuffing (not pictured)
1. Pin heart template to folded piece of felt, and cut it out.
2. Thread needle and sew the heart (I used the blanket stitch. A tutorial for that is on FutureGirl's blog)
3. When you get half way around your heart, stop sewing, and begin to stuff the heart.
4. Finish sewing, and make an extra stitch at the beginning of the heart.
5. Insert the needle at the top, and push through the bottom. Cut excess thread.
6. Repeat numbers 1-5 as needed.
After you make more hearts, you can string them together.
7. Thread a length of embroidery thread.
8. Pierce one side of the heart, and pull through.
9. Repeat as needed.
Enjoy your super adorable heart garland!
If you decide to make one (or many) send me a photo! And if you have any questions, ask here, or email me.