I flipped through my craft selling books, and just wrote down some of my goals.
And, if you can't read my handwriting, they are as follows, with an addition,
- Be in a craft fair, or an Artist Alley.
- Be featured in a craft magazine, or another craft blog.
- Do some guest blogging spots.
- Make tutorials.
- Hit 100 fans on facebook.
- Hit 50 sales on Etsy.
- Interview bloggers/shop owners.
- Be interviewed.
- Hit 100 followers on twitter.
And the addition:
- Be a more confident blogger.
My confidence wanes and waxes a lot, I'll get that 'Oh are people even reading/ do they even care' feeling all too much. But I'm slowly building it up. I have a lovely team of motivational friends keeping me going, so I'm sure I'll do great.
I'm even going to try one of the goals on my list in a few minutes! If I succeed, you guys will be the first to know.
Edit: Oh yeah, I installed Disqus, so I can actually reply to your comments! It's a bit difficult when someone comments, and I have no way of contacting them to reply, so this will help a lot!
Edit 2: I realized some of these are larger long term goals. I should probably make another blog list with smaller goals next time.
Take Care, and Happy Crafting