Moo cards!

Last week, I was browsing on the internet, and saw that Moo.com was doing a 'free sample cards' thing, and I decided to jump on it.
Last Saturday, I received my sample cards, and let me take you through the fun opening process.

Moo box

They come in such a nifty little box, here's the outside.

Oh, ok!

And the inside, which quite literally screams 'OPEN ME!'

My sample cards

And here are the cards I got samples of! If I ever order from them, I'll reshoot the photos, and not use the watermarked ones, and re-color them in photoshop a bit better, so they're not so dark. Or missing bits, like the octo-stack photo.

front and back

And the photo of my card holder with my card info on the back!

The cards themselves are a nice matte texture, and the photos look nice on them (well, the clearer, newer photos)

I might do proper business with moo sometime in the near future, but I wanted to share these with you all.

Take Care, and Happy Crafting.

3 comments

  1. Those are so cute! I saw the ad too but since I didn't know what they were I didn't order them. I guess I could have looked more closely. I really like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they look really gorgeous! :) I like how you have such good branding (your urls are really close for the different site that you're on.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'creator of cuteness' That's so charming!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!