Tea and WIPs

-sorry if this shows up twice...-

The other day, my mum bought me a shiny new teapot!! I decided to put it to good use this morning, so I brewed up some peppermint. Me being the clumsy creature I am, ends up burning my pinky and thumb of my left hand =<

So, as it hurts to close said hand, I've got some Aloe Vera on it, and typing quite quickly with my right hand =3

Last night/this morning, I was trying to figure what I should make. Something cute and something that could be made quickly. I asked on twitter , and steph suggested I make either a monkey or a kitty. I chose kitty, then mimi linked me to the Knitted Kitty (ravelry link) pattern.


Started casting on at 2am, got sleepy about 2 mins later xD;

A bit before I started the kitty, I figured as fall is approaching, I needed a new hat. I looked through the hat patterns on rav, and decided on the Meret =3



And earlier this week, I decided to make some little crochet hats for my Ball Jointed Doll, Cupcake.


Froggy!!


And a simple pink.

I might make a few more when my hand feels better, and I work the other things =3

Take care, and happy crafting!

Labels: , , , ,