Thursday, July 29, 2010

All you need is love

I've had various songs from the Beatles stuck in my head for a bit today... -cough-

Today I ventured over to visit my mum and flail to her about my etsy shop, and such. She was such a darling, giving me ideas for little cute things to make, and how to price some items. She also told me she'd help promote my shop once I fling more items up, which is super sweet and adorable. (She's also reading this blog too, which makes me smile. HI MOMMY!! <3 Love ya)

On the crafty front, Octopi. They're sooo fun to make ;; To think I was just durping about one day and made myself an octopus! Now I can't stop >_>


This dapper octopus is a gift to a good friend. She's already given him a name, it's; Mr. Squiggles Remmington III
He was fun to make. With his little tophat, monocle and moustache ; 3;


This little pink one was the next to be made. I'm actually going to be selling it....after I figure a good way to mail it off... Same with Mr. Squiggles.... >___>


And this mustachioed little octopus will also be for sale =3


Octopi pile! ='D


And I decided to keep myself busy yesterday when looking for podcasts to listen to, by making a cake... thing? Sponge cake?

Saw a picture on a Japanese blog of a similar one, and of course I had to figure how to make my own. I have to stuff it, and sew it closed... somehow.

I have some more adorable ideas brewing, I just have to get started on em! I'll of course keep you lovely readers updated!!

Take care, and happy crafting.

6 comments:

  1. Cute Octopi! The monocle is precious :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute stuff! I keep telling myself to knit more but it just doesn't seem to work out with my job. And your mom is obviously awesome! I added my blog to her bookmarks tab, but I'll never know if she actually looks at it :P

    My favorite way to mail stuffs is to sew a brown paper bag into a package. They're super cheap to mail because they're so light!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the octopi. You should join the cephalopod along group on Ravelry! (I'm Lynnette there)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks super cute :) I think you should do a clockwork orange octopi :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @WorstedKnitt. Thank you =D

    @Alyoops. D'aww, thanks! Knit in secret >___> do eet /bad influence.
    Awww, email the link to your mom, or set the homepage to your blog xDD Thanks for the tip <3

    @efbq. Thanks! Ooo I'll look into it, thank you.

    @Steph. Thank youuu. Ahaha! Yeah I should =o

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my love u rock bby love ur MOM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...